Amoxycillin – 500 mg
Clavulanic Acid – 125 mg
Each Mono carton contain 1 Aluminium strip of 6 tablets
Amoxicillin and clavulanic acid are antibiotics drugs belongs to penicillin group. These are the combination of antibiotics which are used for many infections. Amoxicillin is an analog of ampicillin and it is derived from penicillin nucleus. Clavulanic acid is a beta lactum structurally related to penicillin and inactivate the beta lactamase by blocking the active sites of these enzymes.
- Treatment of recurrent or persistence acute otitis media in pediatric patients
- Reduces the development of drug resistant bacteria
- Used for severe infections and infections caused by susceptible bacteria
- They are used modifying antibacterial activity
Mechanism of action
Avox is a combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. It is a beta lactum structurally related to penicillin, it have the ability to block the active site of enzymes and causes inactivation of the wide variety of beta-lactumases. Clavulanic acid protects the amoxicillin from degradation.
It is orally administered and well distributed in the body. The absorption analysis was made in pediatric patients as the concentration maximum of amoxicillin is 15.7±7.7 and for clavulanic acid it is 1.77±0.9.
Both the component of avox does not bind highly with protein. About 25% of the amoxicillin is bound to human serum. 18% of the clavulanic acid is bound to serum.
The drug is excreted in unchanged form in urine, about 50-70% of amoxicillin and 25-40% of clavulanic acid.
- Patients with the history of allergic reactions to penicillin
- Patients with the history of hepatic dysfunction caused due to drug
- Possess low toxicity
- Ampicillin develop an erythematous skin rash
- Superinfections with mycotic or bacterial pathogens should be kept in mind during therapy
- Long used increased the risk of drug resistance
Avoid Getting Stuck on a Writing Paper
When the deadline approaches you can easily lose yourself in the your writing. There are a few strategies that will allow you to avoid order essay online getting stuck on a paper when the deadline approaches. The first step is to begin your research in the early stages. You will be able to break down your ideas into manageable assignments. You will feel more in control of your work by breaking down the paper into sections – researching, brainstorming, and finally writing. For a decrease in stress levels and enhance your performance, you should start writing as soon as possible.