Calcium Citrate – 1200 mg
Sodium Borate eq. to Elemental Boron – 250 mcg
Magnesium Sulphate eq to Elemental Manganese – 2 mg
Magnesium Hydroxide – 100 mg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate eq. to Elemental Zinc – 1 mg
Vitamin D3 – 500 I.U.
Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate eq. to Elemental Copper – 1 mg
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide eq. to Elemental Sillicon – 2 mg
Each box contain 6 Blister strips of 15 tablets
Calcical FM tablet contains calcium carbonate, dibasic calcium phosphate, magnesium, Zinc and vitaminD3.
It is a chemical compound with three main element carbon, oxygen and calcium. It is commonly found in rock.
- Preventing calcium deficiency
- Dietary supplement
- Produces minerals contained in bone
- As an antacid is effective for treating indigestion
- Controls high phosphate levels in the blood
The calcium is released in Ca2+ form in the blood stream. The calcium is bound to plasma protein as in serum albumin. Parathyroid hormone regulates the reabsorption of Ca2+ from bone. Calcitonin stimulates incorporation of calcium in bone, although this process is largely independent of calcitonin. Bone stores about 99% of the blood calcium. The low intake of calcium causes development of osteoporosis. Calcium carbonate is the best absorbed form of the calcium in body. The daily recommendation of the dose is 1000-1500mg per day.
It is involved in the formation of bone. Nearly about 99% of the calcium is found bone. It can stimulate gastric acid secretion and insulin production.
- Patients with increased calcium level in blood
- Increased calcium in urine
- Increased level of vitamin D
- Increased phosphate in blood
- Patient is pregnant or nursing mothers
- Taking non prescription medicine
- Allergic to any of the medicine
- High phosphate levels
- Dehydration or heart problems
- If taking digoxin
- Hardening of arteries
- Kidney problems
- If taking thrombin inhibitor (eg, dabigatran) within the past 24 hours
- Kidney stones, or sarcoidosis