Aceclofenac – 100 mg
Paracetamol – 325 mg
Each box contain 10 Blister packs of 10 tablets
It is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It is mainly used to relieve pain and inflammation occurring in rheumatoid arthritis.
It is a pain reliever and antipyretic properties. It is mainly used for headache and other minor pains.
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Blocks COX which causes relief in swelling and inflammation
- Blocks the substances in the body which causes pain and inflammation
Paracetamol is a weak inhibitor for prostaglandin synthesis. It decreases the PG concentration but does not produce action against inflammation in arthritis.
It is having higher anti-inflammatory activity. It acts by blocking the action of substances in the body called as COX.
Both the drugs produce similar mechanism of actions
It is rapidly absorbed from the GI tract with the volume of distribution about 50L.
It is metabolized in liver into its toxic and non-toxic products.
About 85-90% of the drug is excreted in urine.
The drug is rapidly absorbed into the body with approximately 100% bioavailability.
The plasma protein binding of the drug is near to 99.7% and the drug is distributed in synovial fluid
About two-third of the drug is excreted in the conjugated form in urine.
- Severe hepatic impairment
- Hypersensitivity to acetaminophen
- Patients with malnutrition and renal impairment
- GI disturbances
- Hepatic impairment
- Alcohol depending patients
- Hypertension or cardiac patients
- Regular monitoring of renal and hepatic functions