Sodium Picosulphate – 3.33mg
Milk of Magnesia – 3.75 ml
Liquid Paraffin – 1.25 ml
200 ml Bottle
Pifinesia Suspension is used for Temporary relief of constipation, Painful conditions of the anus, Painful conditions of rectum, Constipation, Bowel evacuation, Occasional constipation, Heartburn, Upset stomach, Indigestion and other conditions. Pifinesia Suspension contains Liquid Paraffin, Milk Of Magnesia and Sodium Picosulphate as active ingredients.
- Temporary relief of constipation
- Painful conditions of the anus
- Painful conditions of rectum
- Bowel evacuation
- Occasional constipation
- Upset stomach
Pifinesia Suspension improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Lubricating and softening the stools.
- Gently stimulating the bowel muscles to Increased peristalsis and propel the contents of bowel out of the body.
- Increasing water in the intestines which may induce defecation.
- Children aged below 10 years
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Intestinal obstruction
- Allergic reactions
- Avoid excessive use
- Consult doctor for any allergy
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take this drug on a daily basis for more than 5 days
- Do not use, if you have withdrawal symptoms of alcohol or benzodiazepine drugs
- Patient having medical history of kidney disease and appendicitis
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding